Level/Stage Coordination Board
This board is composed by the headteacher, as their president, the head of studies, the course coordinators and, if needed, the orientation coordinator. A teacher, appointed by the headteacher, will act as a secretary.
The tasks carried out by the Coordinating Board are:
- General guidelines for the making of the school curriculum project and their amendments.
- The proposal of organisation concerning academic orientation in the tutorial action plan and teachers’ training.
- Along with the coordination of the head of studies, implementing the teachers’ activities according the teachers’ training plan.
- The proposal of carrying out the necessary curricular adaptations to students with special needs.
Proposing to the Teaching Staff:
- The school curriculum project to be approved.
- The general planning of the evaluation sessions according to the head of studies.
- The plan to evaluate the school curriculum project, its didactic implications and the school year plan.